Sadly the festival is over for 2017. Thanks to everyone who joined us. We were lucky enough to hear from:
- Joanne Harris – author and literary activist
- Alex Wheatle – award-winning young adult author
- Whatever happened to the avant garde? with Elizabeth-Jane Burnett, Stewart Home and Sam Mills
- Jennifer Hewson – literary agent with Rogers, Coleridge and White
- International writing – Arifa Akbar, deputy editor of literary magazine, Wasafiri
- How to make money as a writer – author and ghostwriter, Roz Morris
We’ll be back soon with news of our next event.
Although the space we use is undercover and heated, we do suggest you wrap up warm if the weather isn’t being kind on the day. Most of the seating is wooden, so bring a cushion to sit on if you fancy. There are plenty of places to buy food just outside the venue.